Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play an important role in the ambiance that guests have when arriving at your Westerly home. When you determine it’s time to replace your doors, it typically means you are ready to improve your home’s curb appeal or that you are just excited for a change in home atmosphere. Either way, replacement doors are a big investment and call for a few things to bear in mind. Lucky for you, the pros at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to take into account before you determine the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Finish off the style of your doorway with enhancing hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not emphasize your door with a pop of color? Colors that go with your current paint scheme are great and uniform, but colors that provide distinction to your scheme can make your home look inimitable!
- Experiment with lighting. People often underestimate the functionality of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re illuminating specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, proper lighting can bring a whole look together and feel warm and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The use of greenery around a doorway can also make a great first impression. Plants can shift attention to certain door details and divert attention away from other unpleasant parts of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many additional features that can enhance a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the perfect accents, your door and home can be given a major facelift.
Greet guests into your home with an attractive doorway and make a wonderful first impression. Drop by the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Westerly, give them a call at 401-315-7032 or arrange an appointment online to work through all the selections for getting replacement doors to enhance the look of your home.